A System of Quantum Communication
The quantum (teleportation) communication is realized instantly irrespective of the distance between the transmitting and receiving Systems. The main elements of these Systems are a chip-translator (transmitter) and a chip-inductor (receiver), which are quantum-mechanically entangled by spin and are formed from a macroscopic matrix of spin-entangled nuclei.
When the spin state of the nuclei of atoms of the chip-translator is changed, the spin states of the nuclei of atoms of the chip-inductor are also simultaneously changed. In this case, the exchange by spin states (information) between the chip-translator and the chip-inductor occurs instantly without any field carriers and is independent of the distance..
Such a type of communication is considered to be trivial, since the entangled nuclei of atoms of the chip-translator and the chip-inductor have the common wave function.
In Fig. 1, we show the scheme of the experimental System of quantum communication. In this system, we used the universal system of teleportation of spin states similarly to other technologies.
1 – generator of spin states (GSS), 2 – resonator, 3 – chip-translator А,
4 – chip-translator В, 5 – chip-inductor, 6 – spectral analyzer, 7 – generator.
The System of quantum communication includes:
GSS 1, resonator 2, chip-translator А 3, chip-translator В 4, which is a dielectric of capacitor С1, chip-inductor 5, which is a dielectric of capacitor С2 , spectral analyzer 6, whose input is connected with capacitor С2, generator 7 connected with capacitor С1, In this case, chip-translator 3, chip-translator 4, and chip-inductor 5 are entangled by spin.
As a dielectric material, we used: a) ceramics, b) water, c) textolite.
The details of the experiments are as follows:
- The spectral analyzer, whose input is connected with capacitor С2, was positioned at a distance of 10 km from the generator connected with capacitor С1 and from GSS and the resonator.
- In the resonator, we placed a dielectric material (e.g., ceramics) and mounted chip-translator А 3.
- After the switching-on of GSS, the resonator, chip-translators 3 and 4, and chip-inductor 5 were transferred in the coherent state.
- The sequence of the action of the generator on capacitor С1:
- a) the dielectric material was ceramics; the generator was switched-on in 5 sec after the spectral analyzer. We used the vocal and musical actions for 5 sec. The spectra are presented in 2.
c) dielectric material is textolite – the high-voltage generator is switched-on in 5 sec after the spectral analyzer. The high-voltage action was of the Morse-code type. The spectra are given in 4.