NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR POWER PLANTS
“Results of the Experimental Verification of a Technology
of Control over The Heat Capacity of Water at the Shop
of Water Preparation of the Kurachovskaya Power Plant”
From November 17 till December 15, 1997, we carried out the experimental verification of a technology of control over the heat capacity of water at the shop of water preparation of the Kurakhovskaya hydroelectric power plant aimed at the acceleration of the heating of water in heat exchangers.
The purpose of the experimental verification is
- The determination of a change of the thermal energy of water under its heating in the standard and experimental modes as a function of the temperature of steam supplied in heat exchangers.
Object of studies:
Softened water supplied to heat exchangers of points of softening water PSW -1 and PSW -2 at the shop of water preparation.
1) Q – discharge of water through the heat exchangers, m3/h;
2) Тin –temperature of water at the input of a heat exchanger, 0С;
3) Тout –temperature of water at the out put from a heat exchanger, 0С;
4) Рsteam – pressure of steam supplied to the heat exchangers, atm.
Тsteam –temperature of of steam supplied to the heat exchangers, which is determined by the pressure of steam by M.P. Vakulovich’s method.
- Change of the temperature of water under the heating in heat exchangers,
∆Т = Toutput – Tinput
2) Change of the thermal energy of water under its heating,
∆Еwater = Q • ∆Т
3) Change of a thermodynamic parameter, namely the entropy flow (the daily mean value).
∆Еwater / Тpairs = ∆S
Schematic diagram of the technology and the order of the execution of experiments
The technology is based on specific spin interactions, which are revealed in the transmission of an ordered orientation from one system of nuclear spins to another one and in the spontaneous establishment of a single “weighted-mean” spin coherence.
The verification of the technology was realized by the following scheme (Fig. 1).
On the pipeline supplying softened water to heat exchangers PSW-1 and PSW-2, we mounted chip-inductor 4, which is connected with chip-translator 3 by the channel of quantum connection described by the physics of entangled quantum states. The chip-translator was positioned in the resonator of spin states 2 connected with a generator of spin states (GSS) 1 .
Fig. 1. Scheme of water softening at the shop of water preparation.
1 – generator of spin states (GSS), 2 – resonator of spin states,
3 – chip-translator, 4 – chip-inductor, 5 – control over the temperature of water on the input of
PSW -1 and -2, 6 – control over the temperature of water on the output of PSW -1 and -2.
The control period (operation in the standard mode) was from November 17 till November 24. On November 25, we switched-on the GSS, and water supplied to PSW-1 and -2 was transferred in the coherent state. On December 3, the System of coherentization of water was switched-off, and water was returned in the equilibrium state.
The measurement of the temperature of water on the input and the output of WSP-1 and -2 was executed with the help of a thermovisor “Tsiklop”. By the pressure of steam supplied to PSW -1 and -2, we determined its temperature by Vakulovich’s method.
The results of measurements and calculations are given in Table 1.
|The temperature of water, 0С||difference of temperat., 0С||water consu-mption,
temperture of pair,
|on input to PSW||on output
|Water in equilibrium state|
|averages per day||5,335||152,3||0,035|
|averages per day||5,098||163,01||0,0312|
|averages per day||5,67||164,38||0,0345|
|averages per day||4,42||160,3||0,0276|
|averages per day||4,43||152,4||0,029|
|averages per day||5,9||165,6||0,0356|
|The average indicators for the control period||5,144||159,61||0,0322|
|Water in coherent state|
|9-00||WSP is disabled|
|11-00||WSP is disabled|
|averages per day||7,02||162,0||0,0433|
|averages per day||6,24||156,45||0,0399|
|averages per day||5,74||159,6||0,0359|
|averages per day||6,2||163,15||0,038|
|averages per day||6,4||163,0||0,0392|
|15-00||WSP is disabled|
|averages per day||5,637||156,14||0,0361|
|The average indicators of the experimental period||6,157||160,06||0,0384|
- The experimental verification of the technology of control over the heat capacity of water under its heating at the shop of water preparation of the Kurakhovskaya hydroelectric power plant indicates that the mean increase of the thermal energy of water during the period of experiments (25.11 – 02.12) relative to that in the control period (17.11 — 24.11) was equal to
η = [(∆Еexp — ∆Еcontr) / ∆Еexp ] · 100% =
= [(6,157 — 5,144) / 6,157] · 100% = 16,4%
where ∆Еexp and ∆Еcontr — mean values of changes of the thermal energy of water during the period of experiments (Table 1, row 4) and the control period (Table 1, row 3).