Teleportation of Properties of Vaccines
In the last decade, the theme of quantum teleportation is firmly held on pages of purely scientific publications, and this scientific-fantastic term becomes truly scientific. At the same time, the reality of quantum teleportation remains to be one of the most disputable themes in the scientific world. In fine physical experiments, the transfer of information from one quantum particle to another one was successfully realized, though the distance between particles was huge as compared with their sizes. In this case, the transfer of information occurs instantly, without any fields, and is independent of the distance.
At the present time, at least three scientific communities – Austrian, Italian, and American – are carrying on the intense studies in this field and have reported on the successful teleportation of spin characteristics of photons and atoms of beryllium and calcium under laboratory conditions.
This qualitatively new trend was supported by the experiments including macroscopic objects. These experiments have demonstrated that a system by spin degrees of freedom is a single unit, and the quantum correlations not only determine the behavior of a macroscopic system, but also turn out stronger than the classical correlations [1, 2].
In this connection, it is actual to create a System, which would realize the teleportation of properties of drugs into organisms of animals and men/women at any distance, by inducing a therapeutic effect there.
In order to solve such a problem, it is necessary to consider the cellular structures of organisms. The studies by V. Yamskovaya and I. Yamskov  showed that the transfer of regulatory signals in organisms on the cellular level is ensured by small matrix (SM), whose composition includes low-molecular glycoproteins, for example, adhelon at a concentration of ~ 10-8 M and water. Adhelon and other glycoproteins separated from organism in the form of aqueous solutions possess a strongly manifested pharmacological effect at a concentration of ~ 10-8 M. The spatial structure of SM, whose state is described in terms of a liquid crystal, is permanently modified due to a change of properties and concentrations of its components, including the supermolecular ensembles of water (associates).
The state of supermolecular ensembles of water in SM determines its functional ability to induce and to hold a state, which ensures the reading, propagation, and annihilation of informational signals arrived from outside at cellular receptors.
- M. Kurik considers that the carriers of controlling semantics on the histological and cellular levels are water associates or associates in aqueous solutions, as well as cluster and fractal structures . In this case, the active cause of regulatory signals perceived by a cell or cellular organelles is a complicated geometric form of associates and the structure of physical fields adherent to an associate.
It was shown in  that if a molecule of some substance appears in water, the spatial spin configuration of the adjacent water environment is changed. This concerns the spins of protons (nuclei of hydrogen, water molecules) so that a new configuration makes copy of the characteristic structure of the spin configuration of this molecule. There are the experimental bases to believe that, due to a short-range character of the spin dynamics of molecules of a substance, only several layers of their spin proton copies are formed near such molecules.
By virtue of this fact, the spin proton copies of molecules of a substance render the same action on alive objects on the field level as the substance itself. On the level of the experimental phenomenology, it was known in homeopathy . Then this phenomenon was studied in  on a extended biochemical material, rediscovered in  and , and developed in .
For example, works  and  have demonstrated the direct therapeutic effect of tocopherol and glycoprotein in various concentrations, down to superlow ones, though physics and biology forbid such a solution to possess a therapeutic effect in all cases.
The reality of the situation under discussion can be explained on the physical level with the use of spin models applied to the description of the mechanisms of activity of biological objects, which are involved in the dynamics of spin structures. The biochemical processes running in biological objects generate molecular structures, which play the role of spin nonseparable systems and realize the interaction between particles depending on some parameters.
A special interest in the system interconnections of the above-mentioned effects and states is caused by the spin coherent state, which means the spin coordination in a macroscopic system realized by means of nonlocal correlations. The experimental practice indicates that any biological object can be transferred in the coherent state, whose frequency is determined by the characteristic frequency of a molecular structure of water.
It was established with the use of the methods of experimental studies of the phase structure of liquid crystals that water with a characteristic ordered structure entering an organism is responsible for its coherent state. This assertion is of fundamental meaning, because an action with very low intensity on such a structure can induce a strong response of the system (of organism) .
Hence, by transferring an organism in the coherent state and by introducing some information in it, one can launch the intracellular processes directed to the production of own medicinal means (including the imaginary ones) with a certain pharmacological effect. Such therapy is referred to complementary medicine, whose methods are directed to the mobilization of protective mechanisms functioning by the principle of self-regulation in human organism.
In correspondence with the Program of teleportation of properties of drugs, the “Teleport” system was developed. This system has successfully realized the remote transfer of the properties of medicinal vaccines.
The principle of action of the System is based on the use of the effects of entangled quantum states between the translation block and a patient. The System realizes the teleportation of spin replicas (spatial configurations) of the protein fragments of vaccines onto an organism, being the object of vaccination, and induces the appropriate immune response in it.
The scheme of the System is presented in Fig. 1.
1 – generator of spin states, 2 – resonator, 3 – chip-translator of spin states,
3 – chip-inductor of spin states, 5 – vaccine, 6 – the object of action – Patient,
After the switching-on of generator of spin states 1, the spin coherence of water in resonator 2 is brought to the required level. Simultaneously, the entabgled chip-translator 3 and chip-inductor 4 are transferred in the coherent spin state at the characteristic frequency of water. Then we introduced a single dose of vaccine into the resonator and obtained 5 × 10-5 M solution.
After that, we mounted a chip-inducer onto the body of an object of vaccination. The System for the teleportation was positioned at a distance of 10 km from the objects under study. In all cases the duration of the continuous teleportation action was equal to 36 h.
For the teleportation, the following vaccines were used:
— vaccine “Influvac” for the prophylaxis of influenza, which was produced by “Solvay Pharma” (the Netherlands) and contained hemagglutinin and neuraminidase of viral strains А10/99(Н3N2), А20/99 (H1N1), and В379/99;
— vaccine “Twinrix” for the prophylaxis of hepatitis А or В, which was produced by “SmithKline Beecham Biologicals S.A.”.
The teleportation was realized onto human organisms (volunteers) and onto laboratory animals (rabbits):
- a) vaccine “Influvac” — onto 5 rabbits,
- b) vaccines “Influvac” and “Twinrix” — onto 5
The results of experiments were estimated by the presence of appropriate antibodies in biological objects and by the rate of formation of the relevant immune response (under normal conditions of vaccination the immune response is realized in 7-10 days).
In Table 1, we present the obtained results of titration of the analyzed samples of blood of the objects of the teleportational vaccination for the presence of specific antibodies.
Results of titration of blood samples under the teleportational vaccination of organisms
C – control indices; TV – indices after the teleportational vaccination.
* — in the immunological practice, the immune response of organism to antigen НА is determined only in the form negative or positive.
The immune response of organisms was realized in 36 h instead of 7-10 days.
The reason for the absence of the immune response to protein fragment HbsAg is not known yet, but the practice of vaccination testifies that the full immunization of human organism occurs in 6 months after 3 injections.
The rapidity of the teleportational vaccination effect can be explained by the participation of the maximum pool of the organism’s lymphocytes in the realization of an immune response and by omitting the process of cloning. The spin replicas which are translated into the vaccination object play the role of a “master-key” intensifying the process of immunization.
Conclusions and perspective
As a result of these studies, we have established that the macroscopic quantum nonlocality is the objective reality and that the word ”quantum” indicates that the state of a system under study can be described by quantum methods, for example, with the density matrix method.
The main property of the resource of macroscopic quantum nonlocality consists in the fact that the teleportation of spin states onto a remote macroscopic object (located at infinity) creates a continuously supported coherent state in it. As a result, such an object can be used to enhance the efficiency of already available and also of future technologies.
We are convinced that the development of negatronic miniature devices aimed at the realization of teleportational communication at unlimited distances is possible.
The fabrication of highly efficient photochemical generators of hydrogen with the use of coherent water, catalysts and UV radiation in the interval 170-180 nm is promising.
Our study also opens the way for the teleportation of properties of medicinal preparations, including the teleportation of vaccines, which is especially important under conditions of space flight.
As a result of complex experiments executed on some heat and electric power plants we obtained a decrease of the consumption of coherent coal in the production of electric power of 16 % on average with the corresponding decrease in emissions of СО2 into the atmosphere. In this case, ~ 500,000 tons of coals were transferred into the continuously supported coherent state.
Also the consumption of energy at the recrystallization annealing steel of coherent state was decreased by 36-40%.
- Joos E., Zeh H. D., Kiefer C., Giulini D., Kupsch J. and Stamatescu I. O. Decoherence and the Appearance of a Classical World in Quantum Theory, (Springer-Verlag 2003).
- Zurek W. H. Decoherence, einselection and the quantum origins of the classical, Rev. Mod. Phys. 75, 715 (2003).
- Quantum Mechanics on the Large Scale, Banff Center, Canada, Peter Wall Institute at UBC. A 5-day conference (April 12–17, 2003) and a 10-day workshop (April 17–27, 2003).
- Calsamiglia J., Hartmann L., Dur W. Spin gases: quantum entanglement driven by classical kinematics // Phys. Rev. Lett. 2005. Vol. 95. — P. 1805021-4.
- Dur W., Briegel H.-J. Stability of macroscopic entanglement under decoherence // Phys. Rev. Lett. 2004. Vol. 92. — P. 1804031–4.
- Hein M., Dur W., Briegel H.-J. Entanglement properties of multipartite entangled states under infl uence of decoherence // Phys. Rev. A. 2005. Vol. 71. — P. 0323501-25.
- Doronin S. I. Multiple quantum spin dynamics of entanglement Rev. A 68, 052306 (2003).
- Chou C. W., de Riedmatten H., Felinto D., Polyakov S. V., van Enk S. J. and Kimble H. J. Measurement-induced entanglement for excitation stored in remote atomic ensembles, Nature 438, 828 (2005);
- Chaneliere T., Matsukevich D. N., Jenkins S. D., Lan S.-Y., Kennedy T. A. B. and Kuzmich A. Storage and retrieval of single photons transmitted between remote quantum memories, Nature 438, 833 (2005);
- Eisaman M. D., Andre A., Massou F., Fleischhauer M., Zibrov A. S. and Lukin M. D. Electromagnetically induced transparency with tunable single-photon pulses, Nature 438, 837 (2005).
- J-W. Pan, D. Bouwmeester, M. Daniell, H. Weinfurter, and A. Zeilinger, Experimental test of quantum nonlocality in three-photon Greenberger-Horne-Zeilinger entanglement, Nature, 403, 515 (2000).
- Ghosh, S., Rosenbaum, T. F., Aeppli, G. & Coppersmith, S. N. Entangled quantum state of magnetic dipoles. Nature 425:48-51 (2003).
- Stodolsky L., in Quantum Coherence Proc. Intern. Conf. on Fundamental Aspects of Quantum Theory, to Celebrate 30 Years of the Aharonov-Bohm Effect. USA, 1989 (Ed. J.S. Anandan) Singapore: World Scientific, 1990) p. 320.
- Giulini D. et al. Decoherence and the Appearance of a Classical World in Quantum Theory (Berlin: Springer, 1996).
- Mensky M.B. Quantum Measurements and Decoherence: Models and Phenomenology (Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publ., 2000).
- К. М. Salikhov. 10 lectures on spin chemistry./ Chemistry and Computational Simulation. Butlerov Communications. 2001. Vol.1. No.4.
- Doronin S.I. Qvantovaja magija. St.Peterburg, 2009, p. 336.
- Krasnobryzhev V. Sposób I urządzenie do modyfikacji paliwa. Patent Nr. 207357 Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej.
- Buhks On Urbach rule theory for impurity light absorption. 1975 J. Phys. C: Solid State Phys. 8 1601-1606.
- Vyazovkin S, Sbirrazzuoli N.. Mechanism and kinetics of epoxy-amine cure studied by differential scanning calorimetry. Macromolecules, 1996, v. 29, N6, 1867 — 1873.
- Vyazovkin S. Kinetic concepts of thermally stimulated reactions in solids: a view from a historical perspective. Int. Rev. Phys. Chem., 2000, 19, 45.